Thursday, November 14, 2013

Spoiler In Words: Secret Episode 16

OMG it's the finale already!?! I still have 6-ish episodes to catch up on - which is entirely intentional on my part - somehow, with this show, I really wanted to do a proper marathon and enjoy it in its entirety, rather than getting caught up with the weekly hype. Whatever the ending may be, I hope it's the kind that stays with me, long after it ends (in a good way, of course).



Finale: Spoiler In Words

Yoo Jung hears news about San which she finds hard to believe. Do Hoon is under investigation due to various charges against him. Se Yeon and Min Hyuk both reassert their indifference to each other. Min Hyuk prepares to go abroad; Yoo Jung goes to the airport. All hidden secrets will finally be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment