Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spoiler In Words: 49 Days Ep.3


One of my favorite versions of the song:
Stand By Me - 200 Pounds Beauty OST

With 2 episodes, it's sufficient for me to reach a conclusion to what I feel about this series. I'm not smitten (no 'doki-doki's, sorry my JHJ), but just a bit intrigued on one thing. That is: What purpose does Lee Yo Won's character play here? Since Bae Soo Bin x Ji Hyun OTP is pretty much out of the question if he's really seeing the best friend (scandalous! They still have the mood to shag?). That leaves us with Jo Hyun Jae (don't think I'll be getting any second lead syndrome soon). Also, does that mean Lee Yo Won's real character (the moody one, not the chirpy invaded-by-Nam Gyu Ri-one) does not matter at all, and she is just a plane? 

Dang. That means Lee Yo Won's significance is lesser than I thought. This is bad, 'cause I have a problem liking the main female character. Maybe it's the acting, but she seems...so ditsy. It's just me, I suppose. Even in real life, I can't stand overly chirpy people. They depress me. But anyways, there's no question I'll keep following these series. It's a dry spell in dramaland now, and I can't afford to be picky, heh.

Spoiler In Words Episode 3 
Seeing Min Ho and In Jung meeting secretly, Ji Hyun feels like escaping, hence she rushes out of the building. She presses the "Emergency Only" button to call for the Scheduler, only to be shouted at when he appeared. She yells, asking him whether he already knows why she got into an accident.
Han Kang finds Ji Hyun curled up on the ground at the bar entrance, muttering incessantly due to the shock of her discovery. She saw her fiance, and after handing over the proof of employment to Han Kang, she faints...

Chloe Says: PS, lets hope that Jo Hyun Jae has more expression than his current I'm-So-Pissed-At-You-But-Not-Really look. Seriously, that's his expression throughout the two episodes.

4 comments:

  1. I feel like they should have cast any other actress for the lead! she looks just simply too plastic or porcelain like. She doesnt looks real! like a ditzy robot!

    sadness cause I really do like the other actors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in a worse disposition than yours:( I can't empathize with any of the characters at all! Except (maybe) sans Lee Yo Won's, but just because I want to see how she'll change (or not?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm ok with the cast sans Nam Gyu Ri. Her plastic face scares me. Lee Yo Won can be hit or miss. Hopefully, she pulls through in this role. I have a inkling that her real persona has something to with a person she knew that died. And I have a feeling that the person in question is none other than our quirky grim reaper whom I aodre! Jung Il Woo is awesome in his role. As for Jo Hyun Jae, I haven't really liked him in anything except Love Letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Wei: That would be so cool if the Scheduler is related to this more than we think! Nothing is a coincidence in kdrama eh? Love Letter was the only JHJ show I watched too! Now I wouldn't touch the show with a ten foot pole but it did brought good memories, sigh...

    ReplyDelete