Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Best Love OST: Don't Forget Me Translated Lyrics

2nd Lead Syndrome to full effect in this song, *sniffle*. It's okay Pil Joo-shii, it's gonna be alright, I swear. You'll find your best love someday, or even soon if you'll have Kang Se Ri. 
Wait, am confusing her with the real life Yoo Inna. Drop that thought.



Title: Don't Forget Me
Singer: Heo Gak, winner of Superstar K2
Lyricist: Won Tae Yeon, renowned poet
Lyrics:
Love is something so distant
If you could see it, it's the tears of heartache I'm shedding
That's why I left, for this love
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Don't forget me, even if I live for a second
This heart that loves you, the only one
For this only one, holding back tears of sadness, I left
Please remember that 

Please don't forget me, 
"I love you", the me that left without even saying it once
This lonely love, as I leave I seem to have gotten peace
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye 

Please don't forget me, even if I live for a thousand years
The one heart that loves you, this foolish one
How I envy your handphone, it's still by your side right now


If in this world, there is only one person who loves you
That person is me, it's me, remember that
Oh oh oh~

Don't forget me, even if I live for a second
This heart that loves you, the only one 
For this only one, holding back tears of sadness, I left
Don't forget that 

Please don't forget me, 
Even if I live for a thousand years
The one heart that loves you, this foolish one 
How I envy your handphone, it's still by your side right now
Oh~

Don't forget me
Chloe Says: 'Tis too bad handphone only go "thump thump" for Dokko Jin (and I do want AJ to end up with DJ, which is why I feel even worse for PJ). Will Hong Sisters please create some awesome person to pair with my doctor.

7 comments:

  1. thank you chloe...i've been waiting for this ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I like this song the moment I first heard it, hence the translation:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chloe, it's me again and again I'm asking for your permission. Can I once again use your translation to make a subbed video?
    I'll wait for your response/permission... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello pc! (can I call you that?) Of course, feel free to do so, as long as you credit it properly you don't even need to ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! It's okay, you can call me anyway you want hahaha 8-} Wow! thanks again for your permission.
    by the way here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGHWtjtW9bU
    Again, thank you... Till then, take care :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm evolecallaw. Sorry I have to put anonymous cause can't log in with any other profile.

    Thank you so much for the translation. Can you also sub Because You're Mine in the ost too. I love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fell in love with this song the first time i heard it...beacause i can really relate to it.thank you for it <3. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete