Thursday, June 16, 2011

Spoiler In Words: City Hunter Ep. 8

I'm always looking forward to my weekly installment of City Hunter; the great show notwithstanding, there's The Comments LOOL. Vikiers have such a sense of humor that always catches me off-guard, and if I happen to be in a cinema with this bunch, I don't think I can keep a straight face watching the show. Not to mention my eyes keep straying to the top rather than the bottom screen... (sorry subbers!)


Spoiler In Words
Yun Seong who's shot drops to the ground like he's falling, and barely escapes with a rope. Nana chases through the broken windows, but fails to catch up because of the passed out Seo Yong Hak. At this time, Yeong Ju arrives.
Although he's a bit late in catching up to Yun Seong, but he's only a split second too late in chasing the car. On the other hand, with his wounded body, Yun Seong drags himself to Se Hui's clinic.


Chloe Says: Gah, since when do vets get to handle hot men?


Via Baidu's CH

No comments:

Post a Comment