Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Miss Ripley OST: Hwayobi's Glass


Glass - Hwayobi
Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe this song. And the lyrics? By the same person who did that heartbreaking song in Best Love, "Don't Forget Me" and also "That Woman", "That Man" for Secret Garden's OST. In short, this man has been solely responsible for the meaning to all my favorite songs.

Title: Glass
Artist: Hwayobi
Lyricist: Won Tae Yeon
Lyrics:
Why is love like glass? 
Just a little scratch and it will shatter
Along with the parting, fragments of love 
Stabs deep to the chest into my heart

As I put on make-up, I'd pray 
That at least you to me, to my heart full of scars
Even you won't be able to enter it

The you who loved me at that moment
 But merely pass me by, made me hate you
The me you know
 It's only fiction 
 They're lies wrapped over scars

The me who has never been loved before
 There's only tears, only tears
Although I wish for it too, to fall asleep on your warm chest

Please love me, I'm in a lot of pain right now
Only you can fix me

I love you
 Even if I am reborn again, I'll still love you
To me, your love is a necessity 

As I put on make-up, I'd pray 
That at least you to me, to my heart full of scars
Even you won't be able to enter it

No comments:

Post a Comment