Monday, November 1, 2010

Online C-Drama : That Love Comes

Yay! Joe Cheng is backkk peeps!

We can now all oogle at him in his latest drama, titled "欢迎爱光临"  
( romanization: Huan Ying Ai Guang Ling ) which literally means "Welcome in, Love" or "Welcome Love". Though the official english title is "That Love Comes" which differs slightly from the chinese one, which I have no problem accepting since I actually like it better. More poignant, no?



I'm more cautious of investing my time on a twdrama series, being more of a kdrama fan. I find twdramas of the rom com genre usually cliche (which I am OK with) and falls flat midway through (which I'm NOT OK with). That's not to say kdramas aren't cliche, but my tolerance for cheesy scenes in kdramas are higher than the tw counterpart (don't ask me why, it just is)


BUT. the posters are so. damn. gorgeous. Take a look for yourself:




Tells a love story between a photographer and a small town girl. 
 I'm sooo gonna give this a shot. (ah, pun!)

I might be tempted to do a recap of sorts if I like the series enough. 
Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment