Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Speculations, Speculations...

I'm saying speculations 'cause there are no news reports to back this up yet, but in my heart rumors about child actress Bang Joon Seo joining the show is a done deal. There were already talks about casting a child in earlier stages of the drama and now there's finally some news on it. They sure are movin' at lightning fast spead now, eh? 


If she seems familiar, it's because you may have seen her as Chae Rim's daughter in Oh! My Lady and the latter SungKyunKwan Scandal. Her other works include Kimcheed Radish Cubes, Queen of Housewives, and OBGYN. Quite the impressive resume, huh?
*sigh* It must be nice to be a child star and rub shoulders with big names (and hotties like Micky Yoochun, Yunho, Choi Si Won,etc)


Her previous dramas (Top to bottom: Oh! My Lady, OBGYN, Heading To The Ground, SKK Scandal):

Chloe Says: I'm desperately wishing this piece of info to be true. Anyone with me?


Via dc, Newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment