Monday, November 29, 2010

Spoiler In Words for Fugitive: Plan B Ep. 18

Yesss! I have been keeping this adorable picture of him for so long and I can finally put it to good use now. *cough* Anyway here's the sneak peek at what's to come:

After Yang Young Joon went to see his father Chairman Yang, the father and son are positively enemies now (at least one of them has a conscience, harrumph).


The son meets Jin Yi and reveals the existence of the gold to the public, and sincerely apologize and begs for the forgiveness of his father's sins.
Jin Yi and Ji Woo goes to the office to find the gold bars; Nakamura Hwang and James Bong is there and they exchange death glares.


Meanwhile, Sophie attempts to save Kai and meets Chairman Yang for the last time...


Chloe Says: I've been dutifully following this show, and although the fanfare isn't as great as the others, it doesn't make it any less fun to watch. I've heard quite a lot of ppl saying it's cheesy, but perhaps it's because I grew up with HK movies, I don't quite get where the cheese is. 


We never question why the hero doesn't get shot at, or the "dush-dush" sound effects when they have a hand-to-hand combat. Don't ask, it just is (in fact, I feel like there's something missing if there isn't a dush-dush sound). But Indian action heroes are even better, they can get shot NUMEROUS times, all sexy bloodied but still manage to fight of all the baddies. Swoon!


Although, there's one thing that have been gnawing at the back of my mind, why is it that in the show EVERYONE speaks a different language but they seem to understand what the other is talking about? Telepathy ala Hana & Vietnam Girl in Flowers For My Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment