Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sign's Ep. 5 SIW And Stills From Their Filming In Japan

Ew ew ew ew ewwwww. This drama is definitely not for the faint hearted - it's infinitely more graphic than CSI or their Japanese counterparts. I just saw the part where they were performing the post-mortem examination on the dead body and as they slice and dice every nearly every part of the body, the only thing that kept me watching was the fact that it's fake. "It's just a show, it's not real, those are rubber dolls" is what I keep convincing myself. *Heaves*
The not so icky moments.

Oh I'm so in love with this song - such good rapping from Kim Jin Pyo! I recognize his name because I reported on his son wearing a Bling Bling Tracksuit from SG
Good Person - Suk Hee & Kim Jin Pyo (Sign OST)

Spoiler In Words
Ji Hoon struggles to see the body with the UV lighting retrieved from the noraebang. Under the faint light, he discovers an eagle mark on the victim's chest. 

Myung Han thinks its no ordinary hit-and-run case; Ji Hoon finds a similar mark on the deceased's foot. Therefore he concluded that the same vehicle did these. 


Meanwhile, Yi Han who's looking for further evidence related to the arson case stops near the Western branch and chanced upon Ji Hoon's autopsy report. He reports back to Woo Jin that it could be serial murders. 


Seeing this stills make me wanna go visit Japan again. Such a beautiful country:

Uom Ji-won makes a wish.



Heh. Park Shin Yang looks so adorkable here.

It's sure not the scenery they're taking pictures of. 

Japanese 101: Konnichiwa!



6 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you don't get the TLC channel like the States. I've watched all kinds of real operations, brain, eye, c-sections here. It's gross but strangely fascinating. Even CSI has these types of scenes. You can do what my kids so, watched through half opened eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope we don't. If you say TLC, Tender Loving Care is what comes to mind:P

    Now that I think about it, I think the reason why CSI wasn't so gruesome is because those scenes were probably cut out from the local broadcast. Which is why you don't see people swearing on Malaysian TV, all you get are beeps. There's no nude modeling in America's Next Top Model and there is absolutely no point in watching Final Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaww chole u don't like. Since i am an EMT seeing this is second nature. What do u think of the show so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah it's not that I don't, I'm fascinated by what I see on the TV (or rather laptop) screen but I don't think I can stomach it in real life.

    Actually, I haven't got time to watch it yet - I only caught the ending of Episode 4 (which is basically the autopsy part) in order to watch the preview of Episode 5. There was one scene that made me wanna watch this - it's when Park Shin Yang was dancing on top of the table at the noraebang. There were only 2 seconds on it but OMG it seemed hilarious :))

    Cool, Revy! As an EMT what do you think about the show? Is it realistic (on the technical parts)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ok.
    Its interesting but i was really surprised that the politics plot is playing alot in the drama.
    Oh my i need to see PSH dance on top of the table.

    From what i've seen so far things seem realistic especially how they make the incisions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry. TLC, The Learning Chanel.

    ReplyDelete