Monday, January 31, 2011

Dream High: BTS (and spoiler) Pics

You know you have it bad when your heart goes doki doki at the sight of them, even when they're not in character...
Ohhh the DH dilemma...
SamMi <3
<3 MiGook
But first a non-DH announcement: I think I just had my first experience as a noona fan! (usually stars are older than me, even Kim Soo Hyun is my oppa) I've just pledge my ever lasting fandom for j-actor Yukito Nishii. He drop dead wowed me in Kokuhaku, which I am now pimping to everybody. The show is fantastic!!! I just finished it and I was on the edge of my seat until the last moment, adrenalin still rushing even after the credits rolled. It's a gripping psychological play based on a novel of the same name. Guess I HAVE to learn Japanese soon, 'cause obviously I'm missing out on so many brilliant literature (namely novels Shizanmono, Ryusei no Kizuna, Byakuyako). So watch Kokuhaku while you're waiting for DH. You won't regret it.

Haaa~ Now that I've got that out of my chest, here's some revealing BTS shots of what's gonna come: Pil-sook ends up in the hospital?!! Let's hope it has nothing to do with the abrupt weight loss.


Fat or thin, Pil-sook is so prettyyy...
Am also having major envy on her pink guitar!


And after Pil-sook of course Jason is next, a pic highlighting his daebak hair:
Dunno whether this is from DH or his 2PM shoot, but it's the same (daebak!) hair:
Him bustin' a move:
And an interesting tidbit to share (based on a BTS interview): Apparently Wooyoung wants a K-I-S-S scene with IU. Taecyeon had express his desire for a kiss scene and Wooyoung followed suit, saying they gotta have one even if it means revising the [filiming] schedule. Haha, my 2PM boys are bad like that. 
Chu~

2PM's Nickhun:

One party pic to please Sam Dong fans:
And another for the Jin Gook fan:
He's either doing yoga or the snake dance -_-"


Concert pics:


The other four (and I thank God Jason narrowly escaped this fate):
Too bad Jin Gook is not as lucky:
Am surprised Jo In Sung didn't make it, this guy got to debut with the three instead:

I usually like my kdrama guys to be slick and sneaky (think Joo Won), but Sam Dong is neither. 
 And I love it!

The third pair I'm shipping for. Although I have to admit, right now Popular Teacher is still an enigma to me.

1 comment:

  1. wao... I just like couple IU n' Wooyoung >0<!

    ReplyDelete