Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SG News Today

Daily Bites of our favorite drama, Secret Garden (Updated!):


Newsflash #5: Another poster's account of The Market scene. 

The dialogue transript:
Joo Won: What exactly did you do to cry like this? Why are you crying, why?!!
Ra Im: Then why are you buying such expensive fruit. Why don't you have the money? Why?
Joo Won: You met my mom? That's it, isn't it? She came again, didn't she? (hc: I think they repeated/NG this line many times, a few variations but similar meaning)
Ra Im continues to cry.
Joo Won: Still not stopping? Continuously crying uglily like this, don't you know how annoying it is? *Puts on the scarf for her*


This scene was shot for an hour.


Newsflash #4: This scene refers to Newsflash #2 below, I think. 
Scene: Ra Im is selecting some fruits at the market, and Joo Won comes over and treats her in his usual chadonam way. A rude but sweet scene.
Msg from poster:
The same scene was shot many times; my mind is filled with Joo Won's lines and I can't remember them all (sorry guys...)

To sum it up, it's about Joo Won treats Ra Im brashly: "You met my mom right? You're already ugly and yet you cry, so annoying" etc.


Ra Im gets cold, and JW took off his scarf and mittens, hands it to her and says: "I will handle it, (so) don't think about anything else and have a good night's sleep.


He personally puts on the scarf and mittens on her. (More chadonam lines, such as, "You know this is high-class stuff right? Remember who much this costs!" etc. etc.)


Ahh ottoke? I'm still in a dreamy mode...Hyun Bin is really really...daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Our couple has been shooting till late at night now. But there seems to be one scene left. According to the director, there is still one scene left to shoot. 


(He) Should be exhausted right now, but (he) still personally comes up to greet the fans. So cool! (i.e moshida)


Today, I'm mesmerized by him again. I wanted to share this experience with you all, haha.

Newsflash #3: Lee Jong Suk sends his New Year Wishes 
"Through SG, I'm blessed to get to know you all. Please support and love Tae Ssun. In 2011 New Year's Day, I hope that your 2011 will be energetic and hopeful like a rabbit's (hc: because this year is the Year of the Rabbit). Love you guys. Hail the New Year!"
Newsflash #2: Yesterday (3/1/2011); around 9:00 PM
The message:
Ha Ji Won is now shooting at Gongdeok Market...
They say they're shooting, and I was kicked out.. 
Don't know what they're shooting, ahhh....curious, so curious...

Newsflash #1: SG Writer confirms of a happy ending. 
Yesterday (3/1/2011), Writer Kim seemed to have made some rounds at dc, and because of the numerous predictions of the show having a sad ending, she left a message at her Twitter* (the Chi trans say Weibo, but don't think she has one) account. The content includes:

1) Ra Im, Joo Won, Oska and Seul; these two couples will have a forever ever after, so I hope everyone can give their support. 
2) Please don't make me a killer, people! 

Via Twitter, dc, me2day, Baidu (Chi trans) 

14 comments:

  1. *Please don't make me a killer people!*

    No, just an angst-inducing couple separator, which is almost as bad :) Poor Tae Ssun, looks like he won't be getting his man.

    Seriously though, this is amazing to me: a writer taking note of people's speculation about the plot for an ongoing show and responding by Twitter. Wow.

    Oh, and Chloe: a very happy 2011, hope you enjoy your coming trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw i seriously love this writer.
    Tae Sun looks so adorable:d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just wonder reading your post.. Are you actually in korea watching the filming right now ? It seemed like it.. :D Waaah Otokee! you're SO LUCKY if thats the case.. Im still studying for my exams and didnt even begin yet >.< ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I wish I were. It's because I'm translating the person's post which is from a second person point of view :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Chloe for keeping us in suspense n keep us updated! Great year ahead for you!Any lastest keep us update ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chloe, I thought you are away in TW already! Very happy to still get your updates!!!

    Thank goodness for the confirmation of the Writer's assurance on her twitter! YAY for a happy ending!

    I for one, don't enjoy the Tae Ssun gay plotline. It's not that I am against gay people, it's just unnecessary. I much rather see more of JW's sis & Director!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny. the writer's tweets, I mean. back in viki, they're saying something like HJW's jinx, that someone might end up dead because that's what happen to most of her movies and dramas. This drama's been shrouded by sooo much dark predictions. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, anyone willing to translate the short preview for ep. 17? Jo Won is crying like crazy and I have no idea why. It's on u know tube. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi! can i ask. the proverb that joowon likes to say "kim-su-han-mu turtle ..dont know what" whats the full line and like why does he say it all the time? thank!@

    ReplyDelete
  10. where have you been, Chloe ? I haven't seen any SG news on your blog for 2 days and that makes me nervous , ha ha seriously. I'm kind of addicted to check your blog frequently to get our Kim Joo Won-shi. Please come back soon with some good news. Waiting for 2morrow seems too long especially no long preview yet .

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anonymous from Jan 7th: check this blog post out: http://otayamin.wordpress.com/2010/11/25/kim-suhanmoo/

    @Sunny91: I think Chloe is currently busy/on vacation, so she's probably not able to post. I miss her blog posts, though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. havent see Chloe in a while now....

    ReplyDelete
  13. to Anonymous, u can read live(almost) transcript
    on this blog: http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com

    she just finished ep 18!although i havent watched it yet...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope everything is good with Chloe since we haven't heard from her for a long time. I hope nothing is wrong and she's just on vacation like sophie has mentioned earlier!! :):)

    ReplyDelete