Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spoiler In Words: Dream High Ep. 6

Shhh....I'll let you in on a secret: I am rooting for somebody in this show. But the answer may shock you. Or will it? 


Bad Girl Good Girl - Miss A


Actually, they had me the moment I set eyes on them. Or rather, him and her costume. Yep, it's none other than Jason and Miss Sushi. I hope they get a decent amount of airtime 'cause they are ridiculously cute together!

On Hye Mi, I was cautious about her since some people thought her too bratty and annoying. And Hallelujah, I'm not one of those ppl. I LOVE this girl, and thank God the show didn't give us some heroine angling for sainthood. For some weird reason, she wants us to perceived her as evil, this girl. What's she trying to hide?


If this were a typical romance kdrama, its easy to tell who ends up with Hye Mi. It will be one who knows her better, i.e Jin Gook instead of Sam Dong who has an idealistic view on her. But in DH, is it really that simple? Sam Dong may be seeing the real Hye Mi, so who's to say he's getting the wrong picture of her?


Spoiler In Words 
Sam Dong saves Hye Mi and ends up getting hit by the flower pot instead and is sent to the ER. Hye Mi blames herself and stayed with Sam Dong through the night. Meanwhile, Jin Gook finds a clue on the perpetrator in the form of a button at the scene of the crime. 


The four of them in special class got great results in the evaluation, but they were unsuccessful in the showcase selection. They deceived Sam Dong's mom who had came all the way to Seoul to see his son's showcase by having a fake "showcase" of their own...


Via dc, Baidu's Dream High

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the written preview! :) miss sushi and jason definitely deserve more airtime. i love watching them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Wooyoung is mineeee~ <3
    I know, i know...

    Too bad Miss Sushi is still on a one-sided love..when is Jason gna fall for her..I hope its not after her transformation where its oh-she's-actually-pretty-i-am-smitten..that just makes him shallow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, mangooe. Those two stole my heart, I tell you:X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still watching DH epi 2 and can't tell if I really like or not yet. I like the song you have on this post, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Currently I'm just tuning it for my serving of Kim Soo Hyun and those two. I'm not so much hooked on the singing rivalry going on though.

    Yep and it's from Suzy's band! :X I felt that DH OST's was pretty meh overall, and I wanted to put a catchier song for this post, so... The best part is I think it describes Hye Mi to a T. She is a good girl in a bad girl facade (which is normally seen in the lead male character in kdramas, haha).

    ReplyDelete