Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dream High: Ep.7's SIW and IU's Someday Translated Lyrics

Someday - IU (don't you just love Miss Sushi?)

Chairman Hyun forces Jin Gook to leave Kirin High and study abroad. Unable to refuse his father's wishes any longer, Jin Gook decides to put his all into the showcase and tidy up his feelings for Hye Mi. However, Hye Mi is completely unable to understand his actions; she is shocked.

Meanwhile on the "real" showcase, Jason is feeling bored with his partner Ria, whom he thinks has no spunk. Not caring about 3021, he drags Pil Sook to the noraebang...('kay, how awesome will it be if he gets kicked to the Special Class for this? Misfit Mania FTW!)
Finally, it's the day of the showcase! At the same time and place, Special Class's showcase will also begin!


Someday English lyrics (translated by hellochloe)


Someday, these tears will stop running
 Someday, the darkness in front of me will dissipate
The warmth of the sun shall dry my tears

Facing my weary appearance, little by little I'm getting tired as well
Want to give it all up, all the hard things, these dreams of mine all this while
Compared to what I have, what I am lacking is more
Every time I think of this, both my legs lose strength and I give up halfway

Someday, this tears will stop running
 Someday, this darkness in front of me will dissipate
The warmth of the sun shall dry my tears

"It's okay", I comfort myself like this
I persevered like this every day and little by little I became timid
While telling myself to believe in me, I've become unable to believe in myself
Right now, how much longer I'm able to hold out, I can't tell

As long as I patiently wait,
 Someday, it will come (will come) like no matter how long the nights, the sun always rises
My aching heart, will also someday (someday) heal
Right now, help me God, please help me
I was alone, and I was still able to fight it; little by little I lost my faith

Someday, this tears will stop running
Someday, this darkness in front of me will dissipate
The warmth of the sun shall dry my tears

As long as I patiently wait,
 Someday, it will come (will come) like no matter how long the nights, the sun always rises
My aching heart, will also someday heal (will also someday heal)

Via Baidu's Dream High and dc

No comments:

Post a Comment