Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Next SG Cameo: Han Ye Won

Notice: SG is as per usual this weekend, but please take note Episode 15 (January 1st) will be airing 15 minutes later than usual. (Updated!)
Got this news via Twitter, tweeted from the actress herself. Perhaps you may (hazily) remember, she starred in 2009's kdrama underdog, Shining Inheritance as Lee Seung Gi's sister. 

But the reason she's on is not because of SI, but of course because it's a favor for Writer Kim and PD-nim's 2008 kdrama, On Air. She played the role of Cherry in the show, if you'd recall (but I wouldn't know 'cause I heard bad stuff about that drama, and being the obedient girl that I am, didn't watch it).


She'll be appearing in Secret Garden's January 1st's broadcast (i.e. Episode 15) as a singer. It turns out that the composer for the song that Oska is accused of plagiarizing has also given the song out to a few other singers as well. And one of them is Cherry.


Han Ye Won expressed her gratitude for having the chance to cameo for the popular drama Secret Garden. She's also currently busy working on a TV adaptation of a musical drama. 


Via Twitter, Baidu (Chi trans)

13 comments:

  1. chloe do u know what will be her role ?
    about " on air " I loved that drama and it was the coz for me to re-start watching and even be fan of kdrama becoz I loved Park yong-ha , still feel sad for him , he had such a tender voice and the OST he sang in this drama is one of my favorite and is on my iPHONE and listen to it daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet at the moment, if I find out you can be sure I'll update this post;) Yeah I was so sad the day I find out he passed away, R.I.P PYH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guesses: :-/

    1) another RaIm's rival for JooWon's love...
    --> she could be another JW's blind date or a daughter of a rich guy that sea witch JW's mom wants JW to marry...

    2) another Seul's rival for Oska's love -->former girlfriend perhaps or a woman who likes Oska...


    3) a woman revolving around TaeSun's life
    --> she likes TaeSun but Taesun doesn't
    or maybe she's TaeSun's love interest (perhaps Taesun's not really gay)

    5) another actress or a model
    --> maybe they are doing a commercial or music video of some sort...

    6) a person from the media
    --> she's either a showbiz reporter, DJ or a MC/host of a show...


    Well anyways, can't wait to find out!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cameos! Is the 6 min long preview out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe, just want to wish you a Happy New Year!!! All the very best in 2011!

    Let's hope we will get a happy ending for SG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chloe, On Air is one of the best Kdrama, very realistic and matured, not to mention funny. This is the best thing for me to put my memoir for the late Park Yong Ha. For me he is always the lovely PD Lee Kyung Min of On Air, may he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, sorry, I forgot to thank you and wishing you a very happy new year, Chloe. I am a frequent visitor here for those great goodies of yours. God bless your big heart, My Dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year peeps!

    @puion: I know they will have a happy ending, I want a GREAT happy ending, hehe.

    @tia: Thank you dear, hope you have a great year yourself. I might just watch On Air just for PYH ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi chloe, do u or others know where i can watch episode 15 raw? i've checked dramastyle but to no avail....thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHA Anonymous! Ooops sorry for laughing at you but you have fallen to one of the pitfalls of being a Gardener. There is no raw 'cause it's has not aired yet. It will be on later today, my friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey chloe, what's a gardner? u mean a SG fanatic? u're right, it just occurred to me that it will air tonight... got the days wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, hun. It means you and me and practically everyone who reads this blog;) I understand, I did that on Christmas too(if you read my Dec 25th post, you'll know) and I ALMOST made the same mistake yesterday. *Sigh* It's tough being a Gardener.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chloe, it sure is tough being a "Gardner." I basically scour thru utube looking for any previews plus frequent your site like crazy. This is one addictive drama. :)

    ReplyDelete