Monday, January 17, 2011

Lee Yeon Hee and Shim Changmin for Ceci

In case you're having trouble in which couple to ship for in Paradise Ranch, here's some prodding. But, Note To Show: Good luck in trying to convince me (though I have to admit these are some purty pics, real pretty). It's not them, I'm afraid the problem is with moi. 

I am by default geared to support the second lead - something about the dark horse and underdog that prompts me to put on my protective gear to protect Poor Dude In Unrequited Love. Thus, I thereby predict that my second lead syndrome will be at an all time worse here - poor Joo Sang Wook oppa! <-- Is what's already programmed on my mind.

This is my personal favorite. I think it's because of the way she glares at him. Haha. 

I got a very strong sense of deja vu with this one. Then I recall that one of Jo Kwon and Ga-in's wedding pic was sort of like this too.

Happier times. Or perhaps this is the prediction of the ending? 

1 comment: