Thursday, January 20, 2011

Secret Garden Gets A Sequel?

Seems that the production company is not quite done yet milking this cash cow. After the calendars, stickers, OSTs, tours and other memorabilia - now comes the inevitable: it's either the prequel or the sequel. And they chose the latter. It was announced on the 18th that there will be a sequel - it won't be a drama though, but a movie or a musical. 

It is planned that the sequel will be set after their marriage, but before the birth of the triplets (so yay for some one-on-one time before the endless diaper changing). Personally I would be estatic if this were some other kdrama that I love, but will it be the same without the Binnie factor and HJW? (I'm not sure, but it's not likely they will be reprising the role since Binnie has the Marines and HJW Has Korea.)


So what do y'all think? Is Secret Garden without Binnie and Ha Ji Won a good idea? 


Via Baidu's Secret Garden

8 comments:

  1. No!! I think SG without Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won is a terrible idea. Binnie MADE that show. I can't imagine it without their incredible chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Is Secret Garden without Binnie and Ha Ji Won a good idea?". A very very very BAD idea ! ==' They ARE Secret Garden so why ? Unbelievable* ~x(

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you havta remember that musicals are usually done with an entirely different cast, like Goong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO...Big NO NO...unless they wait till 2 more years when Binnie back from the Marine. I don't mind watching them on Movie again!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. a sequel without HB or HJW? That doesn't make sense! Bad, bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who else could possibly pull Binnie's role??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Secret Garden when Ji Won and Binnie get involved. Without them two, S.G is not S.g anymore. I'm sure that they fit their role perfectly. I'd prefer not to watch the movie/musical than observe anyone else ruins my favorite characters. Imagining that someone tries to act as if they were Joo Won and Raim but not Binie and Ji Won kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sunny: I wanna watch the musical 'cause I love em and they are rarely done by the same cast anyway, so it's okay.

    As for the movie, a million NOOOOOOs will do. Not a viable idea since it would just be some couple on honeymoon mode. No one does kkatdonam like Binnie!

    ReplyDelete