Monday, January 24, 2011

Spoiler In Words: Paradise Ranch Episode 2

Yikes! It's premiering today already, anyone getting butterflies in their stomach? I am. I am prepared - have set the appropriate level of expectation. I'm quite positive about it all: If Changmin is wooden like what they said of Taecyeon's performance, I think I can take it, since I thought Tc is fine in Dream High. And if I get enamored over Giant dude - that's it. Game Over. I'm following the show. 


Spoiler In Words

Da Ji is sorry she owes a favor to Yoon Ho again, she tilts her head and says, "Ajusshi has appeared like fate." Yun Ho asks her whether this is the ranch she has mentioned previously, but when Da Ji answered she seemed upset, confusing Yoon Ho. Seeing his expression she sensed his puzzlement, and changes her reply: "The situation will be resolved soon." 


She continues, asking him whether he has already decided on where to stay. Yun Ho answered he's scheduled to stay at DI Resort. She gets angry and tells him not to go there again.


Via Baidu's Paradise Ranch

11 comments:

  1. Haru fansub nor With S2 will sub this drama...then who will?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? No way! Perhaps they are taking the "wait and see" approach. Try asking up and coming fansub groups -err, let see. I don't know many, but maybe Midnight Subs and DarkSmurf Subs? Or maybe viki...

    ReplyDelete
  3. fortunately Viikii will sub it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, but even better I hope they have a regular subber and so it will get subbed real soon:X

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope someone subs this drama cuz i REALLY want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well! I have to admit, I am very hesitant to watch this show. Honestly, i don't like the preview at all. And K Pop Fan out there i am ready for outburst. I don't find the lead actor good looking at all and his acting, i'll rather not say a thing.(Omo can't believe i said that)........ And based on the preview, not the most engaging story, another chaebol American return (hmmmmmm, Can't a regular fall in love with a regular guy )

    On the upside i am a big fan of the lead actress. Didn't know she's still so young. Loved her in Millionaire First Love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing I disagree with you Emeldy, right up to the last sentence. I might as well have wrote it, heh.

    Did you watch Giant? -I'm wonder how's Giant's dude acting in it.

    Millionaire's First Love - I loved her in it too, I thought Lee Yeon Hee did well. If not for her I would have balked at the main cast and ran far, far away. So yeah, if we get bashed for being objective so be it 8-}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I STILL dont see the "cute" you see in 2nd lead..please enlighten me...
    BTW Chloe, i thought u watch dramas in CHINESE subs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ilikehim: Well I am by no way enamoured, I just think he's kinda. That really depends on his character in the drama. And yeah, I do watch with Tudou. But the reader that asked did not, you see.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not really excited for the drama, but I'm excited to be able to watch Joo Sang Wook aka Giant dude. Unfortunately, this drama is from before Giant aka his acting will probably not be as good....tis okay because he's still oozing hotness hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, is that so? I knew it was made pre-broadcast but I didn't realize it was that old. On the anticipation factor...I wouldn't recommend ppl to watch the long trailer. It was horrible. I hope the trailer was the only thing that sucked. Me being a fan of rom com, I must give this at least 2 or 3 eps before I make up my mind.

    ReplyDelete