Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Spoiler In Words: My Princess Ep. 7

*Sigh* I don't know but everytime I translate the SIWs for MP, all the princess-y terms leave me yawning. Who cares about the Royal Committee or the Royal Consortium lead by some Official bla blahs. I almost wished Lee Seol were a commoner, so we get all the good ol' romance brewing with Hae Young without all the royal pretences (psst...did you notice? me don't mind being him being a chaebol).

Spoiler In Words 

Under Yoon Joo's overseeing, the Royal Consortium officially starts preparing for the commemoration of the royal family. Facing Yoon Joo's undisguised hostility towards herself, Lee Seol loses all the guilt that she had accumulated towards Yoon Joo and is determined to live a good life as a princess in the palace. 
Facing the upcoming press conference, Hae Young finally found someone who knows the royal grandson, Lee An (or better known as Lee Seol's dad). Together Lee Seol and Hae Young go to this person's residence...


Via Baidu's My Princess 

8 comments:

  1. I agree with you, chloe!! the drama and the politics behind the restoring of the monarchy bores me. i want to only see the interaction b/w LS and HY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sglove: Add in a dash of Li Ki Kwang noona love and it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chloe and I read your comments on softy' blog..lol...girl you are everywhere..(well who's talking here)...yeah, we can talk about K-Drama, J-Drama and T-Drama...what else? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I wish I was as omnipresent as you say I am, hehe. I would have gone further, but luckily I stop myself on time. Didn't venture into jmovies -have you watched Memoirs of A Teenage Amnesiac (Maki Horikita), Waiting In The Dark (the lead actor is Taiwanese) and Taiyo no Uta (the movie, not crappy drama one)? Good stuff, all these ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's because he's not your stereotypical chaebol who looks down on everyone in disdain until the plucky heroine melts his heart - this guy actually seems to have very few issues, despite the peculair family relationships.

    Not to spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet, but Chloe, it seems like you got your wish: plenty of quality time between LS and HY :D

    I'm really liking this so far about this drama: it knows that the appeal is the silly interaction between the two leads and gives us plenty of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to worry about spoiling it for anyone Josina, this whole blog is a landmine full of them.

    Heh, I don't know what's sterotypical anymore in the land of kdramas. It's funny that they're so many chaebols in kdramas, but each one of them is so dissimilar to the other. This season, IADD's Jin Goo wins the Most Emotional Baggage Award. His lifestory is really something...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Chloe, I watched all except Waiting in the Dark. I will go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go, my friend. Hope you enjoyed it :D

    ReplyDelete