Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ha Ji Won Stills From Sector 7

Let's say it together, people: She's COOL. Cool with a capital K. I wished I look half as good sweaty. 


Erm, whatssit about again, this Sector 7? Oh whatever, as if I need anymore convincing to watch this movie. I'll watch it even if it's a horror movie (which I'm pretty sure it's not).


Lalalala, I can't hear you.

I hope no one dies in the movie (except the baddies, if any).


Since she looks this good sweating, you can be sure she'll look just as great for her upcoming sports movie, Korea.

8 comments:

  1. my god she is coooooooooooooooool!!!!
    how can we watch the movie .. is it out yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! She is going to star opposite my fave ajusshi- Ahn Sung-ki! I forgot about that. And I am sold already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo coool, and this film is shown in 3D as well. so when you watch it, it's like you're next to her xD i think i would faint with 3 min of the movie, i have such a huge girl crush on her

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is crazy but super KOOL as the same time!!! I thought she was going at least give herself a week off to catch up on some zzzzzs but look at what she is doing... smh ( after this flim I really hope she takes a much deserved vacation to some tropical place)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay i am excited for this movie. HJW is a totally superb

    ReplyDelete
  6. She will be missed in the small screen..with Binnie :((

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohhh Ha JiWon and Oh JiHo. They look good together......

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's totally cool!! Can't wait for the movie to be released in Europe as well (hopefully!) to see her play a kick ass character fighting against monsters :))

    ReplyDelete