Friday, January 14, 2011

Spoiler In Words: The Fierce Wife Episode 10 + Preview Vids

Wow, the comments in the forums about this particular episode are FILLED with very angry emoticons. That should tell you something. 


~Tip Ten: The One Not Loved Is The Real 3rd Party~

Rui Fan made up his mind to return to his family, back to normal; and he will An Zhen better than ever before! He was buying flowers when he received a call from Wei En, and he promptly forgets about An Zhen.


At home, An Zhen has cook an array of dishes awaiting Rui Fan's return, but to no avail...
With to Rui Xuan's encouragement, An Zhen decides to go for and interview at Rui Xuan's work place. At first she did not have the confidence to do well and started to back out, little did she know her results were stellar. 


Rui Fan and Wei En receives an invitation to Ah Tang's birthday party. At the party, Khai En keeps giving Wei En wine to drink. Rui Fan drinks it in her place, and he ends up drunk himself. 


The drunk Rui Fan is in extreme sorrow. Wei En couldn't bear to see him like that, and brings him back to her place. He pours out his heart to her, and Wei En feels his pain. She then suggests...that he divorce An Zhen. 
Kang De assists Rui Fan to his own home. Back home, An Zhen discovers Oliver's fur on his jacket! Her sixth sense tells her there's something going on, and she seeks Wei En out for a meeting...


Episode 10's Preview Videos: 






Via SETTV's TFW Official Website

7 comments:

  1. The plot is too slow, 10 episodes and they have not yet divorced...
    What the hell is she waiting for?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this is TW's version of The Breakup. I now understand why Sonia is saying that they're always stressed out and moody on set - the atmosphere is X( and even MY patience is running a little thin here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first when I read the synopsis I thought the divorce thing would happen very quicly, after all it's supposed to be the center of the drama but NO ~x(
    It's getting on my nerves...x(

    (Oh and sorry for my bad english, I'm french lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What bad english? Where? It's as good as mine (err, probably better since I'm bad at grammar)

    Anyway, the worst part is: I have a feeling she will get back with Rui Fan in the end! What's the point of staying divorced for two eps only to get back together after that? Gah, no fun!:-L

    But then again I suspect it feel slow because there's only ONE episode per week. Plus, here's a comforting thought: The OTP in Fated To Love You also split in Episode 11, did they not? So probably next episode...(err, maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope so...
    I also want to see the romance between her and the young guy;;)
    This drama will have how many episodes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chloe!

    First of all I love your blog, for nuturing my korean and taiwanese drama obsessions, Thank you, thank you , thank you!!

    Secondly, I love this show, but I'm getting frustrated that it seems to focus on Wei En and an Rui Fan's romance and not on An Zhen's development and growth as a person. I hate Rui Fan more and more as the series goes and Wei En too.

    Finally, Do you know how many episodes there will be? I'm hearing 12 but that doesn't make any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Samara: I love Chris Wen! Hope he'll be the lead again soon.

    @ Dee Dee: You're very much welcome, it's been a pleasure blogging 'bout my favorite dramas.

    Yeah I know, I wish mushroom head and bastard husband all the best (really couldn't care less anyway) but I want MOAR ChrisxSonia action! Can't the scriptwriter tell what the audiences are dying for? Haihz...

    P.S: There's no mention on how many episodes there is, but based on past dramas by the network, it should be anything from 19 to 20+

    ReplyDelete