Monday, February 21, 2011

Tough Times

Real life's sucky. That is all. 
If it were up to me, I'll be frolicking in dramaland forevah.

So, this blog and I had a talk. Things did not go well. Heated words were exchanged. 


I've been feeling under the weather this few days, and while I was lying on bed I realize I needed to prioritize my life - more specifically my studies. That means a break from blogging, a looong leave till my exams are over in June. 


But fear not, I'll be still watching my fav dramas, just not all (probably one drama a week, I'll allow myself at least that). Tough times call for tough measures. 


Please take comfort by the fact that I would have no life - busy studying. But I will update once in a while, maybe...probably (don't think I can get stay away from hellochloe that long). Aiming to be a *chartered certified* <--(important distinction there) accountant ain't no walk in the park, baby. 


Bye bye chingus! Don't miss me, visit me weekly. Just think of it like I'm gone for military service, only 4 times shorter.

16 comments:

  1. All the best for your exam!!! :) :) :)
    will miss your DH & Fierce Wife updates.. but your hardwork will pay off :) Aza aza p(^.^)q

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best for your exams, yeah! Do dramaland proud ... we k-dreamers can do well outside ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... real life can get in the way sometimes but we're here to cheer you on! At least you're not going cold turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be well, study well and come when the time is right. No regrets.

    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best in your studies ! Yes real life is different from drama, i tear myself away when i need to do real stuff too... Will miss you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for everything you have done for us, I have a great time reading your blog (in a daily basic)...best of luck on your upcoming exam. Looking forward to see you in June. Aja Aja fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! I wanted to tell you i understand NOW why you think Joo Sang Wook is appealing..because i caught a few episodes of Giant (specially, the eps of MiJu and MinWoo)...He was pretty cute with his crying over the disappearance of MiJu and begging to know her whereabouts.
    FINALLY, right? Haha
    But he is DEFINITELY more attractive in Giant than in Paradise Ranch..i think its the hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Chloe, in as much as I will miss you, I am so happy that you have the strength and discipline to take this break. Take with you all our prayers for your successful exam results! :X

    ReplyDelete
  9. GL with your studies and exam, Chloe! We'll miss you, but we'll wait until you'll be ready!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww I'll really miss your posts chloe! are you perhaps taking A-levels? i am, and my exams are over in june too. lol. Happy studyingggg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with your exams Chloe!!! I will miss your blog but I'm glad you prioritized your life. Dramas will always be here and so will we.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chole, I hope you are feeling much better. You know you have to do what you think is right. Dramas will always be here... and you don't want to be studying forever.

    Study hard and do well on your exams. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing yeoja Chloe, be brave, Dear! We all are sending you the biggest hug, may it warm your heart til the exam days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chloe, I am glad to hear you got your priorities right. Too bad, real life come first. But your exams will not last forever, so see you in a few months' time. Good luck with your exams! Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Luck with everything.....by the way, i saw some binnie news and thought of you

    http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/03/hyun-bin-at-berlinale-for-high-cut/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww...thanks lots everyone! With your blessings I feel happier studying too:X

    ilikehim: Hehe, I knew you would succumb to ahjusshi hotness *evil laughs*

    mandy: Oh no! Right after high school I went straight to Accounting.

    Winnie: OOOOH BINNIE LOVE! I miss dramabeans too:-*

    ReplyDelete