Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Princess Starts Filming! And...

I know, it still feels surreal, doesn't it? But it's true, I tell you! I'm not crying wolf. The official starting date for production and rehearsals was on the 22nd November (which was 2 days ago). 
And this is the black and white evidence, y'all...

So scripts do have a standard look! Doesn't it remind you of the "Wonderful Life" script Mary saw at Jung In's office? Now I'm all hyped up for the drama! Dear Drama Gods, please let this be good, please let this be good...

My Princess is currently aiming for a January 5th 2011 broadcast. Meanwhile, let's have a look at our co-stars of MP. Today is Korea's VIP premier for Song Seung Hun's Ghost: Invisible Love movie, and Kim Tae Hee has also attended to lend her support.

SSH and his Ghost co-star Matsushima Nanako.

The man himself...

Kim Tae Hee looking good in black!


No comments:

Post a Comment