Thursday, November 25, 2010

Yoon Eun Hye Goes Both Ways

Yoon Eun Hye did a photoshoot for Puma's 2010 Winter Collection recently, and the theme seems to be Betty vs. Veronica. On one half there's the Girl Next Door and the other latter half is more alluring, exotic and edgy. 

Sure, high fashion may be in right now, like how black is forever cool and chic, but the girly girl in me prefer the pink ones. Yes, I confess: My favorite color is pink. PINK. Go ahead, snark all you want. My inner 8-year-old forgives you.
The Eternal Opposites: Pink vs. Blue

See that? Pink has Pink Panther, bubbles and all things cute!
                          



 ...while the dark side has nothing! Absolutely *almost* nada! (I do mean it literally)

So which side are YOU on? ;D

1 comment:

  1. Haha....I'm on the dark side....Come to the dark side, we have cookies :D

    ReplyDelete