Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Latest BTS shots from 49 Days: What happened to Song Yi Soo...

More memories are revealed, and more mystery unravels. The following stills are from Jung Il Woo's weibo (Chi twitter) account, and it features him from his "past", most likely remembered by Song Yi Kyung during her emergency visit to the psychiatrist (for more details on the plot, see the SIW for upcoming episode 15 here). 
Farewell (Insa) - DBSK

If I'm feeling a tad melancholic now, imagine the Kleenexes I'll end up using on D-day itself. Because there's nothing soppier than a proposal that never was...
Yi Soo goes out to buy a wedding ring? Then dies on the way? Andwehhhhhh~


But those are the cold facts: A flashback way back in Episode 1 confirms this:
Song Yi Kyung remembering a certain young man's body lying on the gravel before trying to kill herself on that very same road, that very same day.


It's the very same outfit.


Credits: BTS photos from Jung Il Woo's weibo, investigative info from Autumn in Jiangnan@Baidu's 49 Days, Episode 1 screenshot by hellochloe.

4 comments:

  1. chloe!!! ^^ It's sooo nice to see you back! Missed you :) how are the studies? Everything alright? I hope so ^^~~

    And like always you and me has a similar taste, I'm loving Drunken to love you (also got annoying with some comments people said about the main lead look like retarded >.< I'm loving him and he is hot), watching Manny too, addicted to 49 days, and want to watch all may dramas T______T~

    Thank you for the spoilers, I had see 2ยบ picture, but now that you pointed the possibilty of him buying a ring, this is making my heart ache so much. So in the way to propose to YK and ask sorry he died? T____T

    Btw, I saw other picture, he with a girl.
    http://c1.viki.com/uploads/user_uploaded_images/users/user_263906_user_263906_13043063149563845889.jpg

    Maybe this is the reason of their fight... and the clothes! lol usually I pay attention to it, but I didn't this time. So finally the way and why they fought will be revealed! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anavi<3 *HUGS* lol today's a big reunion day.

    I'm great chingu, hoping I can complete my revision on time for the dreaded "E" word. But MAY is such an awesome month! It's too hard for a kdramaddict like me to resist...aigoo, life is too cruel~x(

    Btw, your drama list is a duplicate of mine:X Do happen to watch Can You Hear My Heart? I'm on the first one and it seems kinda nice (I dig childhood love stories).

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol May will make thing hard for me too. After may I have my exams, but I wonder if I'll be able to study with so many dramas to watch ~x( lol

    We sure watch the same dramas xD even the Jdrama we watch!! - Did you finish ''You taugh me all the important things?''

    about do you hear my heart I just replied you on the DYHMH post XD I also dig childhood love stories. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! Exams right after May ends:|

    Yes I finished kimi ga oshiete days after it ended. Was disgruntled by the direction it was going mid-way through the series, but all my unhappy thoughts faded at the ending.

    At least it was a nice closure (although it's not the kind of drama I would repeat watching, once is enough) :P

    ReplyDelete