Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lie To Me OST: 3! 4! 0! by Jadu Translated Lyrics


3! 4! 0! - Jadu
Out of all the kdramas that I've been watching lately (and that's a lot), got to say that Lie To Me's OST stands out from the rest. I'm liking almost all of the tracks there, and same goes for Romance Town's OST as well. Coincidentally (or not?), both LTM and RoTo are my top three favorite kdramas right now.


Lyrics:
Okay, it's okay
Okay, it's okay
Okay, it's okay
Okay, it's okay
Sweet like chocolate, melting like ice cream 
Want you, I like you 
Your heart has made me melt, baby

Like lies...the way we started, can't stop
This heart...I'm don't even know myself!

My height, my small heart, gently...I raised my head
Want you, I like you
In a mood to say anything
Like a lie...you came to me 
Can't stop, do not doubt my heart
It's alright, like the bright sky...please smile at me 

Sparkle, sparkle
Tearfully, even if I fall down seven times
I will still get up again
Only the two of us know, this fiery secret
Take heed not to let sun and moon find out! Okay (okay!)

Right now even if you don't change, stop lying
Love you, I want you
You want me too, right baby?

Like lies...the way we started, can't stop
Don't think about difficult things
It's alright, like the bright sunshine...please smile at me  

If you just leave this way, if you just abandon me and turn away
The flowers in my heart will wilt, I won't be able to do anything!
Now, kiss me darling 
Like the clear skies...please smile and look at me

Right now even if you don't change, stop lying 
Love you, I want you
You want me to, right baby?

(You, you, you, only you!)
(Only, only, I can only see you! You!)
Don't stop!
Do not doubt my heart 
It's alright, like the clear skies...please smile and look at me
 Like the bright sunshine...please smile at me

Sparkle, sparkle
Tearfully, even if I fall down seven times
I will still get up again
Only the two of us know, this fiery secret
Take heed not to let the sun and moon find out! (Us two)

Oh don't let mouse or birds find out! Okay! 
Okay! 
Okay!

Translation Notes: Purple is originally sang in English.

Chloe Says: Mmm mmm, such a happy song! Love rating for this song is 10/10 O✿O✿O✿O✿O✿(◡‿◡*)❤

4 comments:

  1. So it's RoTo, LTM and what else that makes the three?
    I am surprised LTM is one of your top three! I am not really hooked to it til today's episode..aka the kiss..

    There's a scene in CYHMH that made my heart skipped a few beats (more than it did the actual kiss scene)! It's the almost kiss when DongJoo teased WooRi about lying! You'll know what i mean when/if you watch it! You must watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh what else if not for CYHMH! Love love love that show, and I'm a huge fan of many of the Writer's works, so that's that:X

    I know whatchu mean, ilikehim. Guys in this show are such teasers, lol. Come to think of kisses, it must be the first for a show to have the heroine NOT kiss the main lead first! Kinda ironic that it's with a side character of all people:-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heroine NOT kiss the main lead first? As in, the girl not kiss the guy first? But, that's common..the dude is always the one to make the move. See: Secret Garden (our obsession<3), You're Beautiful, Can You Hear My Heart, etc, and now, Lie To Me.
    In fact, I cant even think of a drama right now when the girl kisses the dude first...thinking...thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ilikehim: I meant as in not kiss the main lead AT ALL. As in, kiss another guy altogether lol.

    ReplyDelete