Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spoiler In Words: Can You Hear My Heart? Episode 12

Some cutie photos and a poppy song by idol girl group Rainbow to contrast the bleakness of this Sunday's SIW. 'Cause everyone needs a yin to their yang: 
To Me - Rainbow

Aigoo...my Nam Goong Min. Please will someone tell me whether his character gets better? 'Cause right now I want to give him a smack to the face. What a despicable boy!! Oh do tell me his adult self gets better (>.<)


Spoiler In Words
Dong Joo wants his mom to send Joon Ha to Woo Ri and Young Kyu. And for that his mom slaps Dong Joo across the face. Woo Ri who saw the whole thing is shocked. 

Knowing that Joon Ha is really Ma Roo, Granny Soon Geum asks him to return but Joon Ha tells her to treat Ma Roo like he's already dead. 


Granny Soon Geum sees that Young Kyu is still longing for Ma Roo...
Chloe Says: To my own question, I guess not huh? I don't know what's going on, but I feel so sad reading this Q_Q


Via dc and Baidu's CYHMH

2 comments:

  1. I'm confused. Who is Yeon Seok? (the mother? DJ's mother)? I still didn't get their names right lol
    lol and Soon Geum is the granma?

    Because I saw in the video preview she will met JH/MR at the hospital.. she will recognize him? Poor grandma. T_T~

    Oh Chloe. MR's character, he is a brat right? His adult version is a bit better I think, maybe because he matured and know very well what he did. Also he do love his father and feel guilty.. but still what he did to them was so cruel.

    Well... he confuses me. I don't get him at all. Sometimes I'm all awww and then Grrrrrr ~~ kekekek

    Ah! Noooo Chloe not this music lol, it is a good music but I'm avoiding listening to it again because every single time I hear it I catch myself singing it... or when I try to sleep this song keeps playing on my head ''come come to meee'' lol

    Cute pictures!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anavi: If you're confused, imagine me! I was like wah one sentence so many names @_@. Yup Soon Geum is grandma, YS is...I don't think I've met her yet lol. Erm, she is played by Lee Hye Young(does that help? She looks middle aged).

    On the music selection, actually I'm and indie girl at heart and kpop groups scares me (boys are not to bad, but girl groups songs are so...). This song shocked me at first, lol. Don't like the lyrics but the beats and piano are nice (someone tell me whaddeheck is the oh eh oh eh stuff going on)

    ReplyDelete