Friday, May 27, 2011

Spoiler In Words: Can You Hear My Heart? Episode 17

Hmmm...it's only mid-way through the series, but I wonder how this show will end. In my experience long-ish shows like this have a Very Happy Ending Everly After, which includes all the bad guys seeing the light and attempt to do so much good stuff you'd think they're applying for sainthood. 
But oh no, that ain't good enough for me, I wanna see Shin Ae and hubby rot in hell for all eternity. Pretty please?


Spoiler In Words
Dong Joo witnesses Jun Ha doing something like a kiss to Woo Ri, and Jun Ha finds out about Woo Ri's relationship with Dong Joo. It's the start of a subtle war of nerves between the three, and Woo Ri panics seeing how Jun Ha is right now. 
Young Kyu meets with a lady who looks exactly like Mi Sook, who works as a beauty consultant behind the counter. And she decides to hire Young Kyu as part of the crew?


Chloe Says: Wow "exactly the same"...really? I hope Show doesn't jump the shark like Once Upon A Time In Saengchori did with it's ending (which I thought was super-weird, no matter how philosophically meaningful it's suppose to be).

No comments:

Post a Comment