Monday, May 30, 2011

Spoiler In Words: Miss Ripley Episode 1

It's like a light bulb dinged in my head when I finally realize what kind of show Miss Ripley is. I'm sure you can guess the level of excitement I have for this show, given my love for rom-coms. 
Nevertheless, I might tune in for the first week, just to see how's Yoochun fairing in a non-sageuk role. But ultimately it depends on how much I like the tone of the series, which reminds me of a female version of Bad Guy for some reason. Will I be able to empathize with Lee Da Hae's character? That is the question.


Spoiler In Words
Abandoned since childhood, Mi Ri (Lee Da Hae) grew up in the orphanage. In order to pay her adoptive father's gambling debts, she has been working hard at a nightclub at the perimeters of Fukuoka, Japan. 


It took her great effort to run away to Korea in order to escape from Hirayama's clutches. Her search for a job has been fruitless as she fails the exams everytime and she keeps meeting Yutaka (Micky Yoochun).
On the other hand, Myeong Hun (Kim Seung Woo), a figure who dominates the hotel industry, walks in on his wife in an unsavory scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment