Sunday, May 22, 2011

Can You Hear My ♥ ? in Manga


It's time for some chibi-lovin' again! This time the works are solely credited to Pooky, someone who is obviously very talented to be able to create such lovely chibi Kim Jae Wons, Hwang Jung Eums and Nam Goong Mins...It's candy to the eyes and *cutesy overload*


Operation Fix Beanbag:

Having breakie together?

This is the younger Kim Jae Won in a less chibi-style, more bishounen look:
So melo! Reminds me of the Paradise Ranch fan art we had some time ago.


**Hugs**

Lastly, the one I posted before (Lee Kyu Han's only appearance lol):

Which reminds me, here's the linky to the wallpaper you wanted, ilikeyou: CYHMH ROCKS 


Via Baidu's CYHMH?

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you're awesome, thanks!! I love them all!! They are too cute!
    Does that mean you're FINALLY caught up? Ep 15 is cute overload for Dongjoo-Woori..but you may be sad since you ship Maroo/Nam Gong Min.
    I feel like a grandma constantly nagging you to catch up! But, if i dont, who will?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe what will I do without you! I'm actually at the end of Episode 14 right now and I'm seeing all these "kyaa~ so cute!" comments. I can't wait to see what's going on lol.

    ReplyDelete