Monday, May 30, 2011

Best Love OST: Jubi of Sunny Hill's Thump Thump

I remember a translator saying that Thump Thump's lyrics were super cheesy with a capital C. I suppose it's understandable since it's supposed to be like, from a decade ago (remember the era of Backstreet Boys vs. 'N Sync? Boy those were the days).

Actually, my favorite band isn't BB nor NS. It's Michael Learns To Rock XD




The Lyrics:
From the start, we did not fit
Always starting fights, always frustrating the other

It's really strange, 
Unknowingly our hearts connected
If you aren't by my side, I'll miss you like crazy 
A special person to me, a gift that moved my heart, 
The way you came to me, why are you so likable 

Because of you, 
This heart of mine, goes thump thump
I only love you, the words my heart wants to say out loud
When you face me with closed eyes, 
The trembling me with puckered lips 
For you to hold me in your arms, it's my dream 

That day I waited for you while pretending to be asleep, 
Compared to my heartbeat, I heard your heart beating louder
Want to hide it but I can't, even in dreams it's the same, 
The one person who's more important than anything else

Because of you, 
This heart of mine, goes thump thump
I only love you, the words my heart want to say out loud
When you face me with closed eyes, 
The trembling me with puckered lips
For you to hold me in your arms, it's my dream

I know, we are same, 
In our hearts we've etched a dazzling love

Because of you, 
My heart will forever go thump thump
I only love you, the words that filled my heart with happiness
With open arms, you surrendered your trembling hard
I'll let you have the best love 
Chloe Says: It actually sounds like a serious (i.e not funny) song without the MV. Funnies in the MV: For one, the lip-syncing is obvious, it's hilarous watching the girls dance (not that they can't dance, but it's the meta; we ALL know they're not idols) and don't you find it odd that all four members have the same voice? LOOL.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh so cool! Yes, I translate all the songs here, unless otherwise noted. You can use --> hellochloe

    I guess that's what I'm known as, hehe. Hope this reply is early enough for you^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hellochloe hahaha =P I've already subbed the video, and this is the link.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSBuSnrgZ2c&feature=channel_video_title

    thanks again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. by the way I've made some changes at the last part... sorry for that :-t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow parcann, thanks for the link. Good job! Don't worry about the small changes, there are many ways of translating a sentence:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyway, thanks again and sorry for the trouble.

    ReplyDelete